Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Goals and intentions

Every year I try to come up with a list of goals for things I want to accomplish. I don't like the word Resolution as they are prone to fail. With a goal even if I have met them I can judge movement based upon where I start.

2017 Is over and my divorce is final. The worst part is that I still have to refi the house and pay her off, as well as the lawyer cest la vie.  It is done.

I had a girl friend last year and it was great till suddenly it was not. That has been the hardest part of last year.

Transition stuff will be a theme in the coming year as I am clearing away the garbage that has clogged my life the last couple years. I really would like to get bottom surgery done and out of the way in 18or 19.

I have been having some success with electro and laser so they will continue this year.

More travel! I just got back from a 10 day road trip and look forward to more days on the road. Next up Moab. and the big burn.

Continue to declutter the house and garage.

Read at least 2 books a month

Find a new job, one where I am comfortable being me. My current one is good but to many people know my past and I am uncomfortable presenting as femme as I would like.



No comments:

Post a Comment