Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 goals a work in progress

Every year I try to write up some goals for some coming year to keep up motivation and stay on a path of personal growth. This coming year will be no different
I have a couple left over from last year and  some that should easy to achieve.
1. Get  a new tattoo
2. Get my passport squared away so that is off my mind for a while.
3. Get the BMW back on the road.
4. Sell the truck, and maybe the triumphs...
5. Be Drafted in DDG (Dames? it would be nice  or )possibly Dfunk) Fuck Yeah, DAMES!!
6. Do more camping with Xi (broke up, I guess not)
7. Get better at my job, so it is a little less stressful
8. Do more yoga
9. Make time for my friends from outside of derby (Sherli, Jess, June,Frank, Aaron to name a few)
10. Fix or trash familial relationships that offer me no benefit. (If I don't allow strangers to treat me some way why am I going to allow family to do so?)

No comments:

Post a Comment