Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals and intentions 2017

Every year I try to come up with a list of goals for things I want to accomplish. I don't like the word Resolution as they are prone to fail. With a goal even if I have met them I can judge movement based upon where I start.
So Without further delay
1st Go forward with Divorcing Amy. She moved out last year and it is time to put the nails in the coffin.

2nd Correct my paperwork, I have my passport being processed. Once I get that back, I need to fix my liscense, ideally my birth certificate but let's take it one step at a time.

3rd. Continue electrolysis 2016 was the restart of this process and I need to keep it up. I am already seeing progress despite having less than 10 hours of work done.

4th. More Bike time_ I don't care road or mountain, tour or sprint. I want to start commuting even.

5th. Start dating. I've been struggling with the idea of allowing myself to be vulnerable  and available. I long for touch, for tenderness, but have much fear of rejection or violence.

6th more burns. I did two burns last year and I would like to do others also.

7th. Medical transition, start the prep and ideally get to the finish

8th. More tattoos, piercings.

9. Another bike tour, a trip back to vegas or to Florida

10. resist struggle and fight the incoming administration,

No comments:

Post a Comment